Race Room Race Experience recibe una nueva actualización, y libera sus Fórmula 3.
Con un parecido más que razonable con los Formula 3 actuales, el monoplaza que esconde un motor de 2000 cc de 240 CV, con una caja de cambios de 6 velocidades que permite desarrollar velocidades superiores a 250 km/h.
- Motor atmosférico de 2000 cc, 4 cilindros
- Potencia máxima: 240hp @ 6300 Rpm
- Par máximo:300Nm @ 5000 Rpm
- Revoluciones máximas: 7300 Rpm
- Caja de cambios por levas de 6 velocidades
- 565 kg piloto incluido
- Máxima downforce teórica que desarrolla: 780 kg @ 250 km/h
Aquí el changelog de la actualización:
- Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck after skipping a session in a custom championship.
- Fixed an issue where the car setup file was being saved in wrong directory after loading championship.
- Fixed an issue with cars being too spread out in rolling start and almost going off the road.
- Fixed an issue where tyres were changing regardless of player choice during pitstop.
- Fixed so brake bias etc. can only be changed as long as the player’s car hasn’t finished the race.
- Reduced ffb slip effects for default xbox gamepad control sets.
- Removed RaceSeriesFormat from multiplayer (now it always use custom/RRE format).
- Disabled full lap time syncing upon joining a dedicated server. It now only requests the best lap time of each opponent instead of all of them. This should help with people experiencing problems when joining a server at the end of a long practice or qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue where opponents driving certain cars such as Audi TT Cup would appear to have a bad stance, appearing taller.
- Fixed an issue with garage countdown timer still being visible in menus after leaving a MP session during garage phase.
- Fixed an issue with dedis not reporting results to backend.
- Fixed issue with dedis not using correct race length for race 2 & 3.
Sounds, Physics & AI:
- Reduced engine sensitivity to side contacts in mid and rear engine cars
- Sachsenring: Fixed AI hitting the tire wall at pit exit
- Red Bull Ring Spielberg: Added alternative layout Südschleife National Circuit
- Finalized Formula RaceRoom 3 physics and AI for release
Portal & Backend:
- Added option to hide password protected servers to MP browser.
- Added quick search field to MP browser.
- Fixed an issue with competition end countdown being inaccurate for players in different timezones.
- Fixed an issue with an essential pack already owned appearing as purchasable when looking at a car in car selection menus.