El equipo de Apex Modding lanza una nueva versión de su FIA GT3 para rFactor 2. A continuación os mostramos el Changelog, que contiene varios fixes y algunas novedades.
– debugging alt tab problem discover by Euskotracks, offset=7 now
– reworked animated driver on all cars .
– reworked z4 cockpit , problem discover by Luc devin
– reworked Motec rendering
– debugging ground impact on z06 on the Nord
– name changed on steam workshop
– new tyres sidewall for all the cars except Camaro isi( thanks James hazen for HD michelin textures )
– new cockpit default view with new F.O.V except Camaro
– reworked some parts of the z06 cockpit
– Complete new internal sounds on the corvette
– added missing scrub sound
– added fuel mixture feature on all cars
15 steps are present
0 is Safety Car step and represent 60 % of the full power engine
1 is the low step of the eco mod , named Eco_3 and represent 97 % of the full power engine
2 is a low step of the eco mod , named Eco_2 and represent 98 % of the full power engine
3 is a another low step of eco mod , named Eco_1 and represent 99 % of the full power engine
4 is a basic step , named lean_1 and represent 100 % of the full power engine
5 to 11 represent the others step ,they increase one by one the fuel mixture
12,13 and 14 are not usuable for the moment
default setup is 5 , represent 101 % of the engine power .
you need to map a key in the rf2 controls for use those feature.
– added last chassis flex feature on all cars (Fuel Tank Transfer , pushrod new feature , new control section )
– added steering wheel ratios feature on all cars
– complete new cpm rain tyres on every cars, less wear , better grip in heavy condition
– reworked z06 suspension for avoid the ground impact on the Nord .
– complete new suspension on the 458 ,reworked ffb rendering
– complete new aero and suspension on z4